Spider-Ninja Spider-Ninja

Pretty Groovey

Spider-Man is would make a badass ninja. I found this really entertaining. It was well drawn, the music (although repetitive) fit well in my opinion, and the animation was smooth. Decent backgrounds as well. Kudos, man.

Watch Whiplash Draw Watch Whiplash Draw

Give yourself a little pat on the back.

I feel like I actually learned something watching this. I'd have given you a ten if you drew something less gay but seriously it was entertaining and educational and a good drawing. Beyond that there isn't much to say but good job.

Touch of Death Touch of Death

Not bad

Good frame by frame animation. Not much story but it was still entertaining.

dot-industries responds:

Yeah, I'm trying to work on that, thanks.

dark light trailer dark light trailer

Cool

reminds me of Onimusha 2. Good atmosphere and smooth animation. I hope to see the finished movie.

Xionico responds:

o.o, well ive never really played that game O.รณ...yet o.o, thank for ur review xD

Spider-Man vs. Doc-ock Spider-Man vs. Doc-ock

This wasn't great...

but it shows you've got the potential for greatness. You've got good drawing skills and decent animation techniques. You used multiple angles including some good looking close ups and a nice reflection effect. The only thing you're lacking in is patience. Regardless this was amusing, you get my 3. Kudos to you.

Tekno's Action Tutorial Tekno's Action Tutorial

Great Tutorial

This was both entertaining and educational. I was impressed. I'd like to know where you got the intro audio though. It's awesome. You should start a series of action tutorials. Personally I'd like to see "camera angle" techniques, blurring, and blood sprays. Anyway, great work!

TeknoGames responds:

ooo blood sprays yea, Im reall good at those

Could u? Could u?

Well...

I've been around for a little while now and I could tell you things about being bullied, and to be honest I'm sure we've all been down that road at some point but life goes on. Chances are you've picked on people, yourself. Society's not perfect. People are flawed. There's no utopia and there probably never will be. I'm sorry if you're a victim of social injustice but you'll get over it so hang in there.

Frank-Uselesschris responds:

agen thnx u for ur concern but im no affected in that way i dont let people get to me

( ( ( The Truth ) ) ) ( ( ( The Truth ) ) )

This makes poop look good...

Hey man I know where you're coming from. I submitted a short video edit myself, dubbed it with some sounds and even put an animation over it (a sick one at that) and it got blammed after being flagged for review. But I didn't go bitching about how knox got away with it. He's just more entertaining. It's not that big a deal. Grow up and accept that your little skate movies don't impress anyone.

Masta-GrassHoppa responds:

i fucking dont care if they impress NOBODY. all i care is the way its treated. go ahead everyone not care about them. i dont fucking care.

The Orayu Blade The Orayu Blade

Genryu's Blade anyone?

It was good but I felt like I was watching a ripoff of Genryu's Blade. I liked the 3d but poser exports directly to flash so it's not like you modeled them yourself. The fight scenes were cool and I liked how you moved the camera like Cowboy Bebop when the two men fought. Decent flash.

NuttyBanana responds:

why does 'poser experts straight to flash' mean that nothing was modelled?

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis